Eesti keel veidi oskajatele. Estonian at elementary level A1.2
A 40-hour Estonian course for students who have studied Estonian a little bit.
This course is suitable for you if you are able to do some of the following:
- you can recognize familiar words and very basic phrases concerning yourself, your family and immediate concrete surroundings when people speak slowly and clearly;
- you can understand familiar names, words and very simple sentences, for example on notices and posters or in catalogues;
- you can ask and answer simple questions in areas of immediate need or on very familiar topics;
- you can fill in forms with personal details, for example entering your name, nationality and address on a hotel registration form
- Restoranis - At the restaurant
- Poes - At the shop
- Töö ja õpingud - Work and studies
- Minu pere - My family
- Arsti juures - At the doctor
- Millal kohvik avatud on? - When is the café open?
- Milline on ilm? - What’s the weather like?
- Minu tavaline päev. - My ordinary day
- Külas - Visiting someone
Grammatika:ainsuse osastav kääne, mitmuse omastav ja nimetav kääne, ainsuse olev kääne, ainsuse saav kääne; ma- ja da-infinitiiv; tingiv kõneviis; lihtminevik
Grammar:The Singular Partitive Case. The Plural Genitive Case. The Plural Nominative Case. The Singular Essive Case. The Singular Translative Case. The ma- and da-infinitive. The Conditional Mood. The Past Simple.
Learning materials are made by the teacher.